Comfort for Patients
A 3D mammography system that is more inviting and more comfortable resulting in a better overall breast exam experience.
An attractive and well-designed gantry
Senographe Pristina mammography system was designed to ease anxiety when the patient enters the exam room.
- The new, inviting gantry promotes a sense of calm, with elegant lighting and gentle, rounded shapes.
- A soft-curved surface invites patients into a space of comfort and support.
You'll need to experience it to truly realize what it can do for you.
Rethinking patient comfort
Senographe Pristina helps ensure that patients are comfortable during their mammogram.
- The soft armrests have replaced the typical hand grips. So rather than tensing muscles to hold a hand grip, patients can rest their arm comfortably on the arm rest and relax their muscles, which can simplify compression and image acquisition.
The gentle, rounded corners of the bucky may reduce anxiety, discomfort and even mammogram pain.
Confidence for the Technologist
A new ergonomic design to reduce physical strain with dedicated functionalities for easier patient positioning during the mammogram.
Patient comfort easing positioning
Anxious patients are more prone to moving and contracting muscles, creating challenges for technologists to position them appropriately. By making patients more comfortable during the breast exam, technologists can focus on more suitable positioning, enabling a faster and smoother 3D mammogram experience for both the patient and the technologist.
A new design to avoid physical strain
When positioning patients in mediolateral oblique (MLO), the tube head can be moved to a parked position away from the technologist’s head. This clears the upper space from obstruction so that the technologists can position the patient without physical strain.
Reinventing the mammography experience to make the technologist's job easier
- The console and gantry are ready to use within a few minutes after startup.
- The image contrast can be modified when needed, among six levels available, to accommodate user preferences.
- The acquisition console, well-aligned with other GE Healthcare products, minimizes the learning curve.
Clarity for the Radiologist
Superior diagnostic accuracy1 at the lowest patient dose of all FDA approved digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) systems.2
Pristine diagnostic quality for accurate diagnoses
Senographe Pristina sets the bar high for diagnostic confidence and performance, leveraging the Senographe family’s widely recognized image quality.
GE Digital Breast Tomosynthesis delivers superior diagnostic accuracy at the same dose as 2D FFDM1, the lowest patient dose of all FDA approved DBT systems.2
The 3D acquisition protocol is made of a V-Preview + 3D CC/MLO with 3D in STD mode. The diagnostic set will include the 2D synthetized views of each acquisition.
The Senographe Pristina platform is upgradeable to advanced applications.
Senographe Pristina™ 3D mammography delivers superior diagnostic accuracy¹ for screening or diagnostic mammograms.
Introducing Pristina Dueta™
Don't your patients deserve the best?
Our community is aimed at improving the quality of content shared and overall patient experience. Click here to find important resources and links.
Gain the knowledge you need to operate your equipment effectively, optimize image quality and care for your patients.
Stay connected with us for our latest mammography developments – including provider and patient stories, events and more.
1. Superior diagnostic accuracy demonstrated in a reader study comparing the ROC AUC of GE screening protocol (V-Preview + 3D CC/MLO with 3D in STD mode) to that of 2D FFDM alone. V-Preview is the 2D synthesized image generated by GE Seno Iris mammography software from GE DBT images. FDA PMA P130020 http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpma/pma.cfm?id=P130020.
2. Comparison of patient dose delivered by FDA approved DBT devices as of February 2018 for a breast of average density, based on data presented in [1-2] and data on file. Device comparison includes GE SenoClaire, GE Senographe Pristina 3D in STD mode, Hologic Selenia Dimensions, Siemens Mammomat Inspiration, Fuji Aspire Cristalle [1. Bouwman, R. W. and al., et. 2015, Physics in Medicine & Biology, pp. 7893-7907; 2. NHSBSP Equipment Reports 1306, 1404, 1307, and on Fujifilm AMULET Innovality.]