Discovery MI Gen 2 is engineered to deliver
- Discovery MI Gen 2 30 cm configuration with WB Dynamic IQ Protocol is CE marked. It is 510(k) pending at U.S. FDA. Not available for sale in the U.S.
- As demonstrated in a clinical evaluation consisting of 60 cases and seven physicians, where each case was reconstructed with both DLIR and ASiR-V™ and evaluated by three of the physicians. In 90 percent of the reads, DLIR’s noise texture was rated better than ASiR-V’s. In 99 percent of the reads, DLIR’s image sharpness was rated the same as or better than ASiR-V’s.
- Discovery MI Gen 2 (25 cm AFOV) has the highest NEMA sensitivity and peak NECR (up to 20 kBq/ml) in the market, comparing with common PET/CT systems with same or similar AFOV (based on IMV’s Medical Information Division’s 2019 report as the manufacturers representing more than 90 percent of the U.S. Installed Base).
- With Discovery MI Gen 2 30 cm configuration compared to 25 cm configuration. 30 cm configuration is CE marked, but 510(k) pending at U.S. FDA. Not available for sale in the U.S.
- Whole-body Dynamic IQ Protocol enhances acquisitions currently limited to single FOV dynamic acquisition or manual prescription of multiple whole-body static scans.
- Processing software is needed for diagnostic purposes.
- As demonstrated in phantom testing using a typical and fast respiratory model and OSEM reconstruction. Quantitative accuracy improvements are based on SUVmean.
- Compared to non-processed (STATIC, no motion correction) data. As demonstrated in phantom testing using a typical and fast respiratory model, 18 mm GE-68 spheres and OSEM reconstruction.
- Based on clinical practice at University Hospital Zurich, using 5-Ring PET/CT with MotionFree and RPM. These results are for illustrative purposes only and represent specific customer experiences; actual results could vary depending on clinical practice and circumstances.