Explore other Nuclear Medicine products
Click here to learn more about XelerisTM V, GE Healthcare's new virtual processing and review solution for nuclear medicine, as well as clinical applications such as these.
- Acquisition only. The acquired dynamic data is stored in a list file.
- Radiopharmaceuticals may not be approved by ministers of health in all regions. 177Lu-PSMA is currently not an FDA approved tracer.
- NM/CT 870 DR with MEGP collimator.
- Average of 12 detectors.
- Compared to NM/CT 870 DR and NM/CT 870 CZT, StarGuide’s planar sensitivity was measured for each of its 12 detectors and adapted from NEMA NU 1-2018. NM/CT 870 DR used LEHR/LEHRS collimators and NM/CT 870 CZT used the WEHR collimator for both planar and SPECT measurements.
- Compared to NM/CT 870 DR and NM/CT 870 CZT. StarGuide SPECT reconstruction with scatter used the system’s factory NEMA NU 1-2018 resolution protocol which uses the same method (BSREM with Clarity 3D) as its clinical bone protocol. NM/CT 870 DR and NM/CT 870 CZT SPECT reconstruction used Evolution for Bone (OSEM). NM/CT 870 DR used LEHR/LEHRS collimators and NM/CT 870 CZT used the WEHR collimator.
- As demonstrated in phantom testing using a model observer.