One Baby. One Bed. It’s that easy. Use the same streamlined approach to move the baby between the Labor and Delivery to the NICU and to other care areas within the same hospital building with combination environments from GE Healthcare. One example? Our Giraffe* OmniBed Carestation reduces the need to move sick babies from one bed to another by offering a full-featured incubator and a radiant warmer in one exceptional product. That means less stress for babies and more efficiencies for you.
Streamline and enhance newborn care—from delivery to discharge—with GE’s combination environments. These exceptional healing environments are well-suited for high-acuity newborns. Advanced technology, exceptional performance and innovative design help you provide an excellent developmentally supportive, family-centered care environment for your critically ill patients.
Benefits of combination environments from GE Healthcare:
- Designed to address the changing demands of the NICU patients
- Comfortable, consistently controlled thermal environments
- Developmentally-supportive, family-centered care solutions
- Improved patient access and visibility
- User-friendly, high-tech features and functionality
- Reliable clinical performance
- Reduced stress for the patient, caregiver and family