Point of Care ultrasound for regional anesthesia
Made for Your Point of Care
SIMPLE TO USE
Streamlined to quickly assess patient status
Accurate imaging for enhanced clinical confidence
Presets for improved operational efficiency
Be prepared for nerve block procedures
With its straightforward design, the Venue family of point of care ultrasound systems empower you to make fast clinical decisions with confidence.
Follow nerve block procedures with cNerve
Visualize more anatomy in a single scan with Virtual Convex
Remove the clutter with Simple Screen
Automatically recall parameter settings with Follow Up
Improved visualization with Needle Recognition
Venue regional anesthesia brochure
Know it when you need it
- 1. Chui, J., et al. “Identifying Barriers to the Use of Ultrasound in the Perioperative Period: A Survey of Southwestern Ontario Anesthesiologists.” BMC Health Services Research, BioMed Central, 4 Apr. 2019, bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-019-4040-2.
- 2. Claims based on data collected in cNerve reading study and based on study done Identifying anatomical structures on ultrasound: assistive artificial intelligence in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia—27 November 2020 Synopsis. Supporting study documentation:
• cNerve Study May 2022.docx
• cNerve study Results.xlsx
- 3. Supporting evidence for Venue (at 39% larger) and Venue Go (at 18% larger) is documented in DOC2391130. Supporting evidence for Venue Fit (at 18% larger) is documented in DOC2454794.