Did you know that 27% of probes in clinical use are damage every year due to routine use? 1,2
- Improve cost efficiency by choosing the right probe care solution adapted to your budget needs.
- Increase confidence in your diagnosis by ensuring your probe is performing correctly.
- Maximize Continuity of your clinical activity by protectively monitoring the performance of your probes.
Explore our multi-brand probe care solutions
Probe Care Centers of Excellence
Partner with us for multi-brand probe repair
• Over 70 experts with more than five years of experience in probe repair
• Over 650 probes available in our loaner pool
• Over 3.500 probes diagnosed and repaired each year
• Unique diagnosis & repair procedures to ensure repair quality guaranteeing compromise-free patient safety
• All probes are qualified by our GE Quality Management System before being sent to you
Want to know more?
TM Trademark of General Electric company. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.