- New centerline edition capabilities.
- Offers you supplemental information for:
- Directional vessel tortuosity visualization.
- Pre/post stamped planning.
- Multiple studies comparison.
- Quick bone structure removal for efficient review of vasculature.
- Displays first clinically relevant image via automatic vessel tracking with rapid 3D visualization.
- Auto Aorta fully automates aorta and illiac tracking.
- PlaqID lets you colorize calcified and non-calcified plaque based on CT numbers.
- One- or two-click Quick AVA from any Volume Viewer protocol lets you analyze all vessels in curved reformat, lumen, or MPR view.
- Lets you save current processing state to include measurements, 3D views, segmentation, and tracking.
- Exclusive multiple-study comparison mode makes follow-up review more efficient.
- Customize layouts take advantage of dual screen review capability.
- Lets you capture measurement tables and associated image sets to include in your reports.
Autobone and VesselIQ Xpress Applications are available on the AW Workstation and AW Server platforms.
VesselIQ Xpress is intended to provide an optimized non-invasive application to analyze vascular anatomy and pathology and aid in determining treatment paths from a set of Computed Tomography (CT) Angiographic images.
VesselIQ Xpress is a post processing application option for the AW Workstation, CT Scanner or PACS stations, which It can be used in the analysis of 2D and 3D CT Angiographic images/data derived from DICOM 3.0 compliant CT scans for the purpose of cardiovascular and vascular disease assessment. This software is. designed to support the physician in assessment of stenosis analysis, pre/post stent planning and directional vessel tortuosity visualization.
VesselIQ Xpress automatic visualization tools provide the users with the capabilities to facilitate segmentation of bony structures for accurate identification of the vessels. Once vessels are visualized, tools are available for sizing the vessel, analyzing calcified and non-calcified plaque to determine the densities of plaque within a coronary artery, measure area's of abnormalities within a vessel.
AutoBone Xpress is an optional software extension of the Volume Viewer application for AW Workstation system. It is dedicated to the automatic segmentation of bones from head, neck, thorax, abdomen and extremity CT angiography data.