GE's Perfusion 4D Multi-Organ is a fast, easy-to-use automated software for analyzing CT Perfusion images related to stroke and tumor angiogenesis. Its simple user interface and fully automated perfusion post-processing make it easy for you to diagnose quickly and accurately - and make treatment decisions more confidently.
GE leverages its de-convolution expertise, with its innovative delay corrected algorithm. Perfusion 4D takes perfusion assessment to the next level, with a new Smart Map that creates noise-reduced functional maps while preserving functional detail.
- Improved IQ of functional maps in presence of noise.
- Streamlined workflow for tissue classification.
- Permits injection rates of 4cc/sec.
- Features a variety of productivity enhancements.
- Incorporates the GE delay-corrected de-convolution method.