- Visualize all information in true volumetric form with the ability to employ all the volumetric-based image analysis tools in the AW Volume Viewer.
- Smart Maps using the intelligent 4D noise suppression algorithm improves functional map image quality in the presence of noise.
- Streamlined tissue classification and visualization incorporates thresholding of selected functional maps.
- Productivity enhancements include:
- Automated vessel detection.
- Progressive functional maps computations.
- Volumetric visualization of functional maps.
- Access from anywhere using AW Server.
- Time stamps on functional maps and Regions of interest (ROIs).
- Interactive large vessels exclusion.
- Many basic features, including the ability to:
- Process double phase acquisition data.
- Create 4D Regions of interest (ROIs).
- Display Regions of interest (ROI) statistical information.
- Display averaged time intensity information of the Regions of interest (ROI).
- Simultaneously review any number of functional maps.
- Customize protocols.
- Save parameters.
- Includes these CT post-processing protocols:
- Brain stroke
- Brain tumor
- Body tumor
- Liver perfusion
- Pancreas perfusion
- Prostate perfusion
- Kidney perfusion
- Soft tissue perfusion
- Spleen perfusion
- Bone perfusion
- Functional maps:
- Regional cerebral blood volume
- Regional cerebral blood flow
- Regional mean transit time
- Contrast arrival delay
- Transit time to peak of impulse residue function
- Capillary permeability surface area
- Base image
- Average image
CT Perfusion 4D is an image analysis software package that allows the user to produce dynamic image data and to generate information with regard to changes in image intensity over time. It supports the analysis of CT Perfusion images, obtained by cine imaging (in the head and body) after the intravenous injection of contrast, in calculation of the various perfusion-related parameters (i.e. regional blood flow, regional blood volume, mean transit time and capillary permeability).
The results are displayed in a user-friendly graphic format as parametric images. This software will aid in the assessment of the extent and type of perfusion, blood volume and capillary permeability changes, which may be related to stroke or tumor angiogenesis and the treatment thereof.