You can use Innova TrackVision 2 in several clinical procedures from biopsies and verterbroplasties to RF ablations. It lets you plan and guide your intervention using 3D models acquired in GE IR suite.
Define multiple needle trajectories on cross sections with Volume Viewer Trajectory Planning.
Guide a needle in real time along the planned trajectories:
- Overlay user-defined trajectories on fluoroscopic images in a single click providing live 3D guidance
- Trajectories can be extended to see the skin entry point on larger patients
- Fused 3D trajectory models is registered in real time to C-arm angulations, source-to-image distance, field of view and table motion
- Bull eye’s view angle is automatically computed and can be sent anytime to the gantry helping reach optimal working position and find entry point.
- Tools are available to help you visualize and compensate patient motion.
Innova TrackVision 2 is intended to enable users to load 3D datasets and overlay and register in real time these 3D datasets with fluoroscopic or radiographic images of the same anatomy in order to support catheter/device guidance during interventional procedures.