Oncology follow-up exams make up over 70% of routine studies. Due to the expanding breadth of data associated with today's multi-modality, multiple time-point Oncology studies, reviewing these exams can be time-consuming and labor-intensive. AW's Oncoquant* application is designed to help organize and display your Oncology data to facilitate your quick review. Oncoquant provides innovative analysis and reporting tools aimed at improving both your clinical capabilities and your reading workflow.
OncoQuant medical diagnostic software streamlines Oncology reading so you can spend less time retrieving studies and preparing exams, and more time reading and reviewing. A true cross-modality Oncology reading platform, OncoQuant helps you correlate and compare CT, MR, PET/CT, and 3D X-ray data. It automates workflow to facilitate comparisons over time and makes reviewing follow-up exams more efficient. The Oncology Review protocol and follow-up wizard simplify the assessment, characterization and measurement of findings on the basis of morphologic criteria.
- Automatic multi-modality image registration at loading for two or more exams.1
- Adaptable workflow supports standard criteria such as RECIST 1.0, 1.1,2 WHO.3
- Dedicated automatic review protocols to identify and load like series.
- Right-click menu workflow measurements at baseline and follow-up.
- Intuitive, interactive Summary Table.
- Single-click Quick Report displays up to four dates including Baseline, Nadir, Prior, and Current exams.
1. Integrated Registration Multi-Modality option required.
2. RECIST is a guideline to perform clinical trials. Rules and guidelines can be found on the official website https://www.eortc.be/Recist/Default.htm.
3. See WHO criteria in the publication: Measures of Response: RECIST, WHO, and New Alternatives, J Clin Oncol 24:3245-3251.