- Collaborate remotely with a colleague at the AW Workstation.
- Customize compression settings for optimal performance when using slower connections.
- Access all data and applications on the AW.
- Use Do Not Disturb mode on AW to block out remote connections for a specified length of time.
- When using the host AW, you can deny or grant remote access for all virtual AW sessions.
- Perform MIP/MPR reviews with up to 31 other users.
- Remote Review supports your enterprise authentication protocol.2
- Supports CT and MR images
- Select screen layouts to suite your working preference.
- Select from a variety of MPR/average and MIP reformat algorithms.
- Axial, coronal, sagittal, and oblique reformats are available.
- Single, double, and triple oblique graphical representations are available.
- Perform free-hand 3D oblique rotation.
- Use a variety of analysis tools including region of interest (ROI), distance and angle measurements. Choose preset window level/window width parameters or customize to suit your preference.
- Can copy images to Microsoft Windows applications or export them as jpegs or png files.
- Print to a local printer.
- Display control lets you choose partial, full, or none annotation display.
- Text tools for adding annotations and measurements.
1. Assumes AW with 4GB RAM and that the total number of
images across exams being remotely accessed does not exceed 3,000.
2. Requires AW VolumeShare software and proper configuration of the AW to use supported enterprise user directory at your facility.
- AW 4.2 or later with x8000, x8200, x8400 or x8600 hardware and minimum of 8GB RAM; Z800 hardware and minimum of 12GB RAM.
- Maximum number of images across Remote Review sessions: 3000.
- Maximum number of simultaneous users:
- Virtual AW: 1
- Remote Review: 31
- Network requirements: Minimum 1.5Mbps (T1) bandwidth between client and server per client with latency not to exceed 100 ms.
- Client system requirements:
- PC: 1.5Ghz Pentium IV with 512MB RAM or better.
- Mac: 1.6Ghz with 512MB RAM and OSX 10.4, Java 1.4 or higher.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Netscape 4.7, Mozilla 1.7 or later.
1. Assumes AW with 4GB RAM and that the total number of images across exams being remotely accessed does not exceed 3,000.
AW RemoteAccess is a software package that allows radiologists, cardiologists, referring physicians and other professionals to remotely perform fast easy volume visualization of three dimensional structures acquired from a variety of imaging devices including CT, MRI, X-Ray Angio and PET scanners utilizing standard PC hardware and a web browser. The software also allows the above-mentioned users to remotely access the Advantage Workstation product and all features available on it through the network and a web browser.
Readability of images on the client PC or laptop may vary based on the display (monitor), available network bandwidth, and latency.