Aisys CS² Anaesthesia Delivery System with Et Control
AT A GLANCE
Elevate life support using the digital intelligence of the Aisys CS² anaesthesia machine and enhance perioperative care.
Use the power of the Aisys CS2 intelligent ecosystem to help you make continuous improvements and solve perioperative challenges
SAFE LOW-FLOW ANAESTHESIA3
End-tidal control responds when your patient needs support
STREAMLINE YOUR WORKFLOWS
Start cases on time and respond to changes in patient status with help from Aisys CS2 technology
Rapid response for individualized care
LUNG PROTECTIVE VENTILATION
Minimize postoperative pulmonary complications (PPCs)
Seamless connectivity with endless capabilities
Transform complex data into actionable insights with an intelligent OR ecosystem
Stay eco-friendly without compromising care
To help hospitals minimize greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, we provide tools that can help reduce the consumption of inhaled anaesthetic agents and capture CO2 without jeopardizing patient care.
Carestationᵀᴹ Insights Agent Cost Application
AMSORB® Plus CO₂ Absorbent
- 1. Et Control in the United States is indicated for patients 18 years of age and older.
- 2. The number 2 footnote has been omitted to avoid any confusion with the Aisys CS2 product name.
- 3. Refer to GE Healthcare Et Control Pivotal Study Report DOC2163005. When used as indicated, Et Control is as clinically safe as manual fresh gas control.
- 4. Et Control user’s reference manual (5824844-USA), Et Control Accuracy Graph.
- 5. S. Singaravelu and P. Barclay, Automated control of end-tidal inhalation anaesthetic concentration using the GE Aisys Carestation. British Journal of Anaesthesia 2013; 110 (4): 561–6.
- 6. Tay. S , et al. Financial and environmental costs of manual versus automated control of end-tidal gas concentrations, Anaesth Intensive Care 2013; 41: 95-101.
- 7. GE benchmark study. Actual results may vary and are dependent on the patient. DOC0933949.
- 8. Actual time may vary slightly due to hospital network and processing times.
CARESTATION, CARESCAPE, AISYS are trademarked items of GE HealthCare. Ambsorb is trademarked by Armstrong Medical. JB06070XE