CONFIDENT LOW-FLOW ANESTHESIA
Aisys™ CS² End-tidal Control software
Functionality & FAQs
How it works
Frequently asked questions
- 1. Refer to GE Healthcare Et Control Pivotal Study Report DOC2163005. When used as indicated, Et Control is as clinically safe as manual fresh gas control.
- 2. The number 2 footnote has been omitted to avoid any confusion with the Aisys CS2 product name.
- 3. Et Control user’s reference manual (5824844-USA), Et Control Accuracy Graph.
- 4. S. Singaravelu and P. Barclay, Automated control of end-tidal inhalation anaesthetic concentration using the GE Aisys Carestation. British Journal of Anaesthesia 2013; 110 (4): 561–6.
- 5. Tay. S, et al. Financial and environmental costs of manual versus automated control of end-tidal gas concentrations, Anaesthesia Intensive Care 2013; 41: 95-105.
- * Et Control in the United States is indicated for patients 18 years of age and older.