"Despite the very small size, Revolution ACT maintains high standards of quality from all points of view. It combines high image quality, offers great scanning speed and decreases the dose of radiation delivered to patients."
Dr. Eugenio Basile
CEO and medical director of Basile Diagnostic Center, Italy.
- We want to offer provide a more informed diagnosis Patients are counting on you. Count on Revolution ACT to help enhance your reputation for clinical excellence.
- We want to enhance your impact Revolution ACT It's purposely designed to help you deliver higher quality results with more consistency and speed.
- We want to offer more services while still managing costs Improve your ability to provide outstanding CT scan services while managing the overall cost of care.
1. Compared to previous DAS
2. Compared to previous generation, according to GE data
3. Option available on select product configurations only
4. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task. Low contrast detectability (LCD), image noise, spatial resolution and artifacts were assessed using reference factory protocols comparing ASiR and FBP.
Technologies that revolve around you
Neurology Image Gallery
Vascular Image Gallery
Body Image Gallery
Musculoskeletal Image Gallery