MAC VU360 ECG Workstation - Infinitely smart, integrated and secure
- Our fastest, highest-quality ECG ever - thanks to Smart Acquisition
- One workstation - featuring seamless integration - for all of your ECG work
- Inherent ECG-system security
A Virtually Unlimited ECG Experience
Smart. Integrated. Secure.
MAC VU360 - Smart Acquisition
Up to 60% of hospitals face significant challenges with duplicate ECGs1
MAC VU360 Smart Acquisition is a combination of three features created to deliver optimal ECG quality and speed, even in the most challenging situations.
1 2016. Double-blind research conducted by a third-party market research firm with 60 hospital ECG Managers and IT Managers in 5 countries.
Because you demand quality and speed - Smart Acquisition lets you stay in control
- Minimize mix-ups
New Smart Lead technology automatically detects a newly connected patient.
- Avoid variability
Enhanced Hookup Advisor guides even the newest user to a clean, high-quality waveform.
- Reduce repeats
New Smart Auto-ECG algorithm immediately captures and displays the first clean, high-quality test.
Smart tools. Smart decisions.
"I must have accurate, detailed information to deliver critical diagnoses with speed and confidence."
The majority of all interpretation errors are for rhythm. In paced patients, pacing is undetected in 10% of ECGs.2
2 Guglin, M.E. and D. Thatai, Common errors in computer electrocardiogram interpretation. Int J Cardiol, 2006. 106(2): p. 232-7.
Smart tools, Smart decisions
- 12SL™ provides proven accuracy and quality that meet industry standards and guidelines.
- High-definition pacemaker detection identifies artificial pacing not visible on ECG waveform.
MAC VU360 - Smart DesignYou said an ECG workstation should be easily adjusted, easy to clean, and easy to manoeuvre — and that’s exactly what we delivered.
For your perfect fit
- The ergonomic, height-adjustable trolley and tiltable display fit people of all heights, so user experience is improved and workplace injuries are reduced.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean flat surfaces and enclosed storage reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
MAC VU360 is, on average, 12% smaller and lighter than select other premium ECG systems*, offering superb Manoeuvrability and an easy fit in crowded spaces.
*Comparison available upon request
MAC VU360 - Smart Design"Quite simply, downtime is not an option. It's my job to maximize availability, utilization, and reliability."
Maximum device availability
- Robust diagnostics
On-board diagnostic tests for 16 different parts
- Battery operated
Hot swappable batteries to keep you running.
- Designed for reliability
Medical-grade connections for improved durability.
MAC VU360 – Integrated into your workflowImproved integration with MUSE and CV web systems. Integration with DICOM. MAC VU360 adjusts to your workflow, saving you time and providing access to powerful patient data, when and where you need.
Critical results immediately
MAC VU360 is an ECG workstation enabling you work more efficiently.
- Route ECGs for review or consultation
Rapid access to relevant patient data
A single ECG workstation can act as a portal to your patients medical history.
- Access MUSE™ to review previous ECGs
- Access the patient's electronic medical record without leaving their side
More flow in your workflow: Bi-directional HL7 communication
MAC VU360 - Secure
Maintaining patient data security
Protecting the systems against malware and other attacks is one part of system security, but it is also crucial to protect the patient information stored in that system.
MAC VU360 security approach - Protect your network and patient data
- All Patient data is encrypted using world-class encryption software.
- Username and password authentication offers an added layer of security. The LDAP option allows users to get access to the system with the same login credentials they use for other hospital enterprise systems.