Senographe Essential helps make mammography easy for you and your patients. A GoldSeal system Senographe Essential:
- Offers one of the largest detectors in the industry
- Offers fast
The isocentric two-speed gantry allows you to position patients quickly and easily.
- Offers an ergonomic design
An ergonomic hand switch control and console and optional exposure control helps improve operator comfort.
- Helps you provide quality care
An automatic image display helps you quickly make decisions for positioning and quality assurance.
- Lets you see breast tissue clearly
An optional 3 megapixel monitor at the technologist workstation provides high-resolution images that help you review breast tissue.
Every Senographe mammography system uses the same integrated image chain. From x-ray tube to detector to image-reconstruction software, every component is designed to contribute to high image quality at optimum dose for each patient’s breast composition.
- The GE flat-panel amorphous silicon digital detector, since its introduction in 1999, has delivered trusted results. With its large 24 x 31cm field of view, it accommodates nearly all breast sizes, and it delivers high detective quantum efficiency (DQE), which translates to images high in spatial resolution, high in contrast, and low in noise.
- AutoQAP quality assurance programs help ensure consistent image quality while minimizing the workload. Most weekly and monthly tests are automatically scored and saved by the system, which helps increase your productivity.
- Automated repeat-reject analysis (RRA) software allows you to indicate the reason for rejected images and saves this data to a downloadable file for quality control purposes.
Providing expanded performanceA reliable platform, upgradeable for advanced applications, offering remarkable flexibility and including expert services with the support you need for expanded performance.
Delivering clinical confidenceConfidently help detect and characterize mammographic findings. Every component, from tube, to detector to post-processing contributes to outstanding image quality.
Defining patient experienceA careful attention to a woman’s health. From low-dose imaging to an innovative, interactive approach to mammography, Senographe Essential redefines patient experience.
6 contrasts levels. Your images the way you like them.
Our community is aimed at improving the quality of content shared and overall patient experience. Click here to find important resources and links.
Gain the knowledge you need to operate your equipment effectively, optimize image quality and care for your patients.
Stay connected with us for our latest mammography developments – including provider and patient stories, events and more.
The value of confidence
GoldSeal systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available.