Import protocols to cloud library from CT and MR allow basic edit.
View protocols and publish them as “Standard Protocol” for the fleet of same devices.
Distribute protocols to scanners throughout the hospitals within the organization.
4. Clinical instruction
Verify positioning guidelines, contrast delivery, and technologist instructions.
5. Deviation tracking
Track and monitor protocol deviation between device and standard protocols on the cloud.
Imaging Protocol Manager helps simplify the process to meet regulatory and accreditation requirements by keeping standardized protocols and their revisions in one location.
Protocol Manager supports role-based access control. On successful sign in to the Imaging Protocol Manager application with an assigned user account, you can view the application landing page with the selection options for 2 modalities (CT and MR) and also view the global settings.
Creating and managing your libraries
Libraries hold a set of protocols specific to a modality. With Imaging Protocol Manager, by clicking the Settings option on the left pane, you will be able to:
- Create a new library which will be used to manage your protocols on the cloud
- List the existing libraries along with details like the library type, corresponding modality, creation date and the user who created it
- Rename an existing library
- Mark a library as the standard library for your organization
Managing your devices
The Devices section helps you understand the device interface by displaying device-specific details such as the device name, system ID, device modality and model number, the site information, and the status of the device in the Imaging Protocol Manager. There are two sections on this screen: one for directly connected devices and one for InSite™ back office-connected devices (CT LightSpeed™16 only).
Modality device view
This screen lists all the devices registered, with the number of protocols specific to a modality once imported. It lets the user import protocols from the scanner to the cloud library.
- View the list of protocols for a device relevant to a population category or an anatomical region, or sort them by protocol name, device model or device instance options
- Provides a baseline to ensure that the protocols in a device are in sync with the protocols in the standard library
- Import protocols from the device to the cloud device library
Managing your protocols
The Protocol Libraries section in Imaging Protocol Manager will help manage your protocols by providing visibility and ability on the following:
- View the list of libraries for the selected modality
- View/filter the list of protocols for the selected library
- Rename protocols
- Push selected protocols from the standard library to one or multiple devices
- View parameters and clinical instructions for the selected protocol
Viewing transaction status
The Transaction Status section in Imaging Protocol Manager will help view and filter the running transactions with event, site, date/time, and user details in two tabs:
- The Devices tab will display the status of the pull and the push events
- The Library code will display the status of the copy and manage events