Benefit from GE worldclass premium technology.
The right dose
Automatic Optimization of Parameters (AOP) allows you to select the appropriate kV and mAs, based on radiological density and thickness of the breast Exceptional image quality with a limited dose to your patients A radiation dose in screening, significantly below regulatory and standard guidelines (EUREF)1
Built with the same high DQE detector from premium GE mammography systems Delivers exceptional images swiftly Ensures that you can care for more patients with complete confidence when it comes to screening and diagnosis, and with 2D biopsy capability.
Access your images. The way you like them.
4 contrast levels to optimize your visual comfort and maximize structure visibility. Diagnostic performance for almost any breast type, including implants.
- EMPOWERING Benefit from the GE worldclass premium technology.
- FAST How does imaging up to 18 patients per hour sound? A mammography exam performed in less than 3 minutes2.
- EASY Harnessing the power of full-field digital is simple.
- N.W. Marshall and H. Bosmans, Medical Physics UZ Leuven, Application of the draft EUREF protocol for Quality Control of digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) systems”, BHPA 2014
- O’Riordan E. et al, Radiology, 2000.