CARESCAPE* VC150 vital signs monitor benefits
- GE TruSignal SpO2 is designed and tested to help ensure patient comfort. It helps clinicians to make better care decisions with GE developed algorithm also in challenging clinical motion conditions.
- Masimo rainbow SET® with Acoustic Respiration Rate (RRA) can be used for monitoring multiple blood constituents and physiologic parameters in addition to providing Masimo rainbow SET® pulse oximetry. RRA™ for noninvasive and continuous assessment of patients' breathing, facilitating earlier detection of respiratory compromise and patient distress.
- Covidien™ Nellcor™ SpO2 with Saturation Pattern Detection (SPD) for monitoring pulse oximetry with Nellcor SpO2 and Pulse Rate, motion-tolerant and with LoSat™ accuracy. SatSeconds™ Alarm Management for reducing non-clinical nuisance alarms. The OxiMax SPD™ Alert for detecting desaturation patterns indicative of repetitive reduction in airflow.
- Direct EMR connectivity minimizes charting errors and decreases the lag time between vitals capture and EMR documentation from hours to mere seconds, enabling nurses to focus more on their patients.
Easy serviceability and maintenance
- Simple capabilities and remote serviceability may help reduce monitor downtime and enable better use of biomed resources. Through Wi-Fi biomeds can check monitor information, update software, upload settings, view/export logs, upload license files and view license information, view and change preventative maintenance settings. Biomeds are able to configure multiply devices by configuring one monitor and copying the configuration onto PC/laptop, then to others in the CARESCAPE VC150 fleet. CARESCAPE VC150 vital signs monitor can also show meaningful error messages, some of which can be handled by clinicians right away.
Mobility and Connectivity
The CARESCAPE* VC150 monitor sends accurate patient data directly and wirelessly to health system.
Data can be sent whether measurements were taken during spot-check mode or continuous monitoring.
Whether mobile or wall-mounted, the CARESCAPE VC150 vital signs monitor accommodates enhanced clinical workflow. The monitor travels easily from one patient to the next, helping you capture vital signs easily, quickly, accurately. This monitor may be hand-carried or wheeled on a custom-designed roll stand equipped for caregiver needs in general-care areas. Another option is mounting at the bedside to save wear and tear of travel, and ensure that a monitor is always on-hand when clinicians need it.
The CARESCAPE VC150 monitor is ready for action whenever you plug it in, regardless of battery charge level. It runs for up to 11 hours on battery before recharging, giving you flexibility to move it from one patient room to the next for an entire shift. The monitor maintains data for 24 hours even if the battery is fully discharged.
Reliable connectivity on proven pathways
The CARESCAPE VC150 monitor can connect to an EMR via two reliable routes, providing flexible solutions that can scale from a small clinic or office to a multi-hospital campus:
- To any HL7® compliant EMR through HL7 interface engine.
- To any EMR or interfacing solution complying with IHE profiles patient demographic query (PDQ) and PCD-01 transaction (HL7 V2.6, IEEE 11073 nomenclature and IHE PCD Rosetta Terminology Mapping (RTM) Content Profile).
With the CARESCAPE* VC150 vital signs monitor, users have the ability to use a barcode scanner for even more efficiency.
The JDK-2083 hand held barcode scanner is specifically designed for medical applications that require the best in barcode scanning. The JDK-2083 represents the pinnacle of the flexpoint scanner family providing aggressive industry leading performance on 1D and 2D barcodes.
Benefits of the JDK-2083 barcode scanner are:
- Small size, large convenience
- Puts flexible scanning securely into the hands of every medical technician.
- Medical grade materials
- Compatible with medical cleaning solvents and solutions.
- Feedback systems
- Provides clear, accurate, real-time feedback to the user.
- Powered by imaging technology
- Compatible with current and future healthcare bar codes.
- Ergonomic scanning with safe illumination.
- Improved scan performance on damaged bar codes.
- Outstanding reliability
- Specially designed for medical application
- Flexibility, now and for the future
- Small size, large convenience
CARESCAPE VC150 with patient
CARESCAPE VC150 with infant
Practitioner using CARESCAPE VC150 on child