Umbilical artery with color Doppler
Adult cardiac four chamber view
Color Flow Carotid
Color Flow fetal aorta
Fetal Abdomen and Bladder
Work with ease
Users with different experience levels will find LOGIQ Vision Series systems simple and easy to operate.
On-board reference tools – Available on-demand during live scanning
- Scan Assistant – Automated exam protocols help users reduce keystrokes and produce structured uniform reports
- Scan Coach – Innovative scan plane reference tool available on demand during live scanning
SonoBiometry – Automatically places calipers to perform key fetal biometry measurements:
- Bi-Parietal Diameter (BPD)
- Head Circumference (HC)
- Abdominal Circumference (AC)
- Femur Length (FL)
3D Volume Imaging – Helps you acquire detailed fetal images to enhance clinical confidence and patient satisfaction
Image with Confidence
The advanced technologies of LOGIQ Vision Series systems help enhance your diagnostic confidence by delivering clear, high-quality images.
- ATO (Auto Tissue Optimization)—Improves contrast resolution for B-Mode images
- ASO (Auto Spectral Optimization) -- Automatically optimizes the spectrum form
Premium Imaging software – Including Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI), CrossXBeam™, Tissue Harmonics, Coded Harmonics, Pulse Wave and Power Doppler, and LOGIQ View
Multiple Line Acquisition – Provides 4X the frame rate to enhance viewing of moving structures and blood flow/p>
*CrossXBeam is a trademark of General Electric Company
The lightweight LOGIQ Vision Series system fit easily into tight spaces, making it ideal for clinics and limited scanning areas.
- Wide range of probes –Tailored for your clinical needs and preferences
- Wireless connectivity – Easily connects to PACS and teleradiology units
- Multiple probe ports – Connect multiple probes at the same time
- Large color monitor option - Large, high-resolution viewing area
- I/O ports included – Connect display devices without compromising image quality
With its multi-year warranty and modular, robust design, the systems deliver value and peace of mind.
- 3-year warranty – Comprehensive service coverage (console and probes) included for low total ownership cost*
- Wide service coverage – GE direct service team and qualified service providers available across the globe, from urban centers to rural areas*
- Responsiveness – Fast failure diagnosis and quick repairs get you back to scanning quickly
- My Trainer – On-board training modules help accelerate user operational confidence
* Check for availability in your region
GE's advanced transducer technology helps provide exceptional image quality and is available in a broad range of transducers designed to meet the needs of your specialty.
You're invited to join the club.
We invite you to join the LOGIQ Club, a network of thousands of fellow LOGIQ ultrasound users. Club membership gives you access to many tools and resources which are only available to members, helping you experience the full power of your LOGIQ ultrasound system. Members are regularly informed about developments in LOGIQ ultrasound technology and provided with special offers and opportunities which are announced on the club's own LOGIQ Club website.
The benefits of club membership are many:
- Information on new products and offers
- Educational offerings & online trainings
- Application tips & tricks
- White papers & user guides
- Clinical image gallery
If you are not a member, consider joining today to begin taking advantage of these outstanding tools.