* EchoPAC Connect* is a marketing name for EchoPAC Plug-in (v206) combined with a GE HealthCare Host.
** Ultra Edition is not a product name, it refers to the 2022 release of the Vivid™ portfolio. All features or products may not be available in all markets. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
- For diagnostic use, in Citrix environment using Hospital IT network.
- Time to strain measurement result may vary with heart rate, frame rate, and Vivid system. Verification of performance done by GEHC clinical application specialists using the Vivid™ system (DOC2739637).
- EchoPAC Connect™ Plug-in provides basic and advanced viewing and quantitative analysis capabilities for 2D, 4D, and multi-dimensional ultrasound parametric images from the GE HealthCare Vivid™ family of scanners, DICOM® images, and 3D/4D from multi-vendor ultrasound fleet.
- Enabled by ViewPoint™ 6 Desktop integration.
- The Role of AI in Streamlining Echocardiography Quantification White Paper, KristinMcLeod and Jurica Sprem - JB20789XX.
- Based on results of a time and motion study conducted by GE “JB49055XX - CardiacAuto Doppler”; study results indicated time savings related to a productivity increase of up to ~8 on an annual basis for a facility per sonographer.
It is possible for several EchoPAC Connect™ Plug-in users to open the same patient records. However, only the first user will have access to all the features of EchoPAC Connect™ Plug-in. Other users will have read-only access to the patient records.
The behavior may change depending on the host in which EchoPAC Plug-in is integrated.