CardioLab XT EP Recording System
Efficient information integration of high volume labs
CardioLab XT is the central convergence point for images, waveforms and data from multiple sources, combined with a full array of innovative EP lab tools.
With mapping and ablation system data integration, an optional Centricity* CA1000 Workstation and more, CardioLab XT helps drive clinical throughput in high-speed, high-volume labs challenged to deliver excellent patient outcomes and maximum end-to-end efficiency.
With the legacy of Prucka inside, CardioLab XT helps you:
- Obtain exceptional signal quality. High-performance CLab II Plus* amplifier delivers the quality signals needed for exceptional intracardiac and ECG recordings.
- Streamline procedures. Powerful advanced signal analysis tools including review scrolling, multi-leg calipers, advanced pace detection, simultaneous analysis of multiple activation times, and real-time mapping and trigger tools to help streamline procedures, and enhance analysis and case documentation.
- Get reliable performance with clinically relevant functionality. Excellent signal quality with advanced EP applications is designed to enhance EP procedures. CardioLab XT is configurable to help streamline workflow, with data signal analysis tools to help you evaluate administrative and clinical operations.
- Collect registry-specific data elements at the point of care. Export easily to the Centricity* ACC Registry or other third party applications. CardioLab XT features registry form sets to support CathPCI Registry** and IDC Registry**, making your participation in the ACC-NCDR registry easy.
- Integrate and interface with GE and third-party systems. Imaging modalities include X-ray, PACS, 3D mapping systems, and ablation information from most major ablation generators with CardioLab signal data, demographics and procedural data.
- Generate comprehensive case reports. Case information is consolidated into a single record – waveforms, multi-modality images from X-ray, U/S & PACS, and 3D maps from the Carto** XP and CARTO 3 systems.
CardioLab XT technology features include:
- True bi-polar recordings with up to 224 inputs and 128 channels.
- Powerful, advanced analysis algorithms help support your thought processes, streamline procedures, and enhance analysis and case documentation.
- Streamlined multi-path documentation and reporting workflow helps you document cases with few interruptions and minimize workflow bottlenecks.
- Electronic signature helps to save time for document compliance
CardioICE* Synchronized Ultrasound
CardioICE, GE’s innovation in EP recording, synchronizes X-ray, cardiovascular ultrasound and EP signals and data to help you perform the most complex image-guided electrophysiology procedures with confidence.
CardioICE brings together real-time ultrasound images, waveforms, data and information – synchronized and time-aligned, which may help improve workflow and reduce transcription errors. By bringing data together in your EP or cath lab during the case, you can perform day-to-day cath and EP studies or the most advanced and complex image-guided procedures efficiently and effectively – with the confidence that you’re seeing the big picture. The CardioICE remote system control also lets you access some functions on the Vivid* i/q from the CardioLab console.
Choose the system that is designed to support your caseload mix.
|Features||CardioLab IT||CardioLab XT|
|Comprehensive Electrophysiology Recording System Functionality||Included||Included|
Fully streamlined documentation and reporting workflow helps you document your case with fewer interruptions and still meet your documentation requirements.
Integrated electronic signature capabilities give you the ability to sign and lock reports from within CardioLab using your system logon and password.
A tool that gives researchers the ability to create and run additional algorithms on real signal data outside the active patient environment.
Train your fellows and staff at your convenience. This compact, lightweight box connects to your CardioLab system, allowing display of real case data outside the active patient environment.
|Innova* Tableside Control Interface
Operate key CardioLab functions right from the Innova X-ray system in the procedure room.
|Bi-directional DICOM** interface with GE Innova X-ray
Helps enhance data entry capabilities and save time by sending patient demographics to the Innova system via DICOM MWL.
|ACC NCDR** ICD Registry Forms with Export to Centricity ACC NCDR Application
Collect registry-specific data elements at the point of care and export them to the Centricity ACC Registry application.
|EtCO2 Module Support
Supports Joint Commission recommendations for documentation for conscious sedation with mainstream and side-stream EtCO2 data.
Simplify documentation, speed system configuration and help ensure accuracy.
Facilitate retrospective documentation with visual reference of up to five minutes of ECG.
|Ablation System Interface
Import critical information from many available ablation systems for more complete case documentation.
|Interface to CARTO** XP and CARTO 3 Systems
Run a case with the CARTO XP or CARTO 3 mapping system efficiently.
|Integrated Centricity* CA1000 PACS Workstation
Import previously acquired images into the study and display on the boom monitor.
|CardioImage* Image Management
Capture and manage images from X-ray or ultrasound systems during the case for inclusion in the final report.
|CardioICE* Synchronized Ultrasound
Visualize cardiac structures and devices continuously in real time for enhanced control and access to information during EP procedures.