Role of CT imaging in acute stroke
Fully automated processing platform for CT ischemic stroke studies
Background processing of Non-Contrast, CTA, mCTA and Perfusion series
generated once background processing has completed
of all phases from multiphase CTA (mCTA)
Seamless integration to Circle Neurovascular's StrokeSENS* AI-based processing tools.
Based on the Alberta Stroke Program Early CT Score (ASPECTS), StrokeSENS ASPECTS uses validated machine-learning algorithms to automatically identify regions of the brain affected by early ischemic changes to aid physicians in assessment of the severity and extent of stroke damage.
- Extract more from simple non-contrast CT
- Automated scoring system augments physician assessment
StrokeSENS LVO uses AI to identify Large Vessel Occlusion (LVO) on CT Angiography. StrokeSENS LVO automatically notifies the stroke team of suspected LVO cases within minutes of receiving the CTA image, supporting early engagement of the stroke team. In the case a LVO is detected, Suspected LVO is written onto the input DICOM image (CTA or 1st phase of mCTA) and results are automatically included in the email notification, helping notify the stroke team of the time-sensitive case.
Automate the work up of ischemic stroke cases with the FastStroke automated workflow
- 0-click workflow: Background processing of ASPECTS1,2, LVO1 detection, mCTA and Perfusion6 series
- Auto send preprocessed images and functional maps in email format to stroke team3
Comprehensive workflow solution for reviewing stroke workup images
Review the non-contrast head CT, automatically displayed in standard reformatted planes.
Includes StrokeSENS’ Automated ASPECTS1,2.
Automatically displays CTA images in a thick 2D MIP with optimized WW/WL settings.
Includes StrokeSENS’ Automated LVO detection and notification1.
Smartly adapts to your scan practices synchronizing up to 6 multi-phase CTA passes to dynamically evaluate collateral circulation.
Displays a sophisticated fused view using color visualization to help assess vascular enhancement timing.
Automated perfusion processing to generate functional maps.
Automated brain symmetry of the midline & Deep Learning brain ventricle segmentation7. Identify/segment areas of modified perfusion.
Automated email generation3
Share results with the stroke team immediately once background processing has completed.
*Not available for sale in all countries.
- StrokeSENS™ is legally manufactured by Circle Neurovascular Imaging, Inc. StrokeSENS license is a pre-requisite for StrokeSENS’ LVO and StrokeSENS’ ASPECTS within FastStroke. Not available for sale in all countries.
- StrokeSENS ASPECTS is not for sale in the US. Not approved or cleared by the U. S. FDA.
- Available on AW Server. The email license may not be available in all countries or regions. Warning: This email is not intended for primary diagnosis. See PACS or dedicated review station for diagnostic interpretation of results. Warning: This email was generated automatically without prior user review.
- GBD Stroke Collaborators. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. Lancet Neurol 2019; 18:439–58.
- 2018 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke. A Guideline for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2018 Mar; 49(3):e46-e110.
- CT Perfusion 4D Neuro License is a pre-requisite for Neuro Perfusion map calculation within FastStroke.
- Requires CT Perfusion 4D Neuro Enhanced license. CT Perfusion 4D Neuro Enhanced may not be available in all countries or regions.