With the legacy of Prucka inside, CardioLab XT helps you:
- Obtain exceptional signal quality. High-performance CLab II Plus* amplifier delivers the quality signals needed for exceptional intracardiac and ECG recordings.
- Streamline procedures. Powerful advanced signal analysis tools including review scrolling, multi-leg calipers, advanced pace detection, simultaneous analysis of multiple activation times, and real-time mapping and trigger tools to help streamline procedures, and enhance analysis and case documentation.
- Get reliable performance with clinically relevant functionality. Excellent signal quality with advanced EP applications is designed to enhance EP procedures. CardioLab XT is configurable to help streamline workflow, with data signal analysis tools to help you evaluate administrative and clinical operations.
- Collect registry-specific data elements at the point of care. Export easily to the Centricity* ACC Registry or other third party applications. CardioLab XT features registry form sets to support CathPCI Registry** and IDC Registry**, making your participation in the ACC-NCDR registry easy.
- Integrate and interface with GE and third-party systems. Imaging modalities include X-ray, PACS, 3D mapping systems, and ablation information from most major ablation generators with CardioLab signal data, demographics and procedural data.
- Generate comprehensive case reports. Case information is consolidated into a single record – waveforms, multi-modality images from X-ray, U/S & PACS, and 3D maps from the Carto** XP and CARTO 3 systems.
CardioLab XT technology features include:
- True bi-polar recordings with up to 224 inputs and 128 channels.
- Powerful, advanced analysis algorithms help support your thought processes, streamline procedures, and enhance analysis and case documentation.
- Streamlined multi-path documentation and reporting workflow helps you document cases with few interruptions and minimize workflow bottlenecks.
- Electronic signature helps to save time for document compliance
CardioICE* Synchronized Ultrasound
CardioICE, GE’s innovation in EP recording, synchronizes X-ray, cardiovascular ultrasound and EP signals and data to help you perform the most complex image-guided electrophysiology procedures with confidence.
CardioICE brings together real-time ultrasound images, waveforms, data and information – synchronized and time-aligned, which may help improve workflow and reduce transcription errors. By bringing data together in your EP or cath lab during the case, you can perform day-to-day cath and EP studies or the most advanced and complex image-guided procedures efficiently and effectively – with the confidence that you’re seeing the big picture. The CardioICE remote system control also lets you access some functions on the Vivid* i/q from the CardioLab console.