Tried and True Technologies
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR+ technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- GE Healthcare GoldSeal Optima CT660 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization.++
+ In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
++Available option. For 32-slice version, it enables 64 reconstructed slices per axial rotation.
Built to care for you and your patients.
- Efficient imaging at an optimized dose.
- Comfortable for patients of all ages and virtually all sizes.
- Serves a broad range of applications — cardiac, angiography, brain, chest, abdomen, orthopedic, and more.
- Advanced CT workflow innovations improve efficiency and streamline operations.
- Scalable, modular design offers ease of service.
- Sleek, compact footprint fits smaller spaces.
The value of confidence
GoldSeal systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available.