Venue 40 – Point-of-Care Imaging that Makes Your Life Easier
The GoldSeal Venue™ 40 features intuitive, pre-configured applications, and a one-touch interface that empowers you to visualize superficial anatomy in high resolution. The affordable Venue 40 system incorporates B-Steer + Needle Recognition technology to deliver accurate detail—anatomy, needle, and motion—even in color and power doppler. The Venue 40 also offers sensitivity and quantification to help detect slow blood flow. Explore the possibilities of GoldSeal refurbished systems.
GoldSeal Venue 40 Has a Lot to Offer
With the Venue 40 ultrasound imaging system, you get out-of-the-box thinking that you can use right out of the box. There are no buttons, no keyboard, and no knobs to complicate the process or slow you down. With quick boot-up time, you are always ready to scan. And a universal docking system lets you mount this system in a cart or on a table dock so you can take the Venue* 40 to a variety of clinical environments—on battery power.
Just Clean and Go
The GoldSeal Venue 40 features a single-surface screen without seams, buttons, keyboard or a monitor frame that could potentially trap contaminants. A transducer connection, flush with the system, helps to reduce the potential for germs. Even better, the durable screen can stand up to harsh medical disinfectants and everyday wear and tear.
Data at Your Fingertips
Whether you want to record, archive, recall, transfer files, or print, the GoldSeal Venue 40 makes it easy for you. Features such as flexible archiving give you the freedom to never leave your images in the machine. Even when the Venue 40 is on battery and unplugged, you can send images to your desired destination—whether that’s PACS or EMR, wired or wireless. You can also use the DVI port to display your screen on an external monitor.
The value of confidence
GoldSeal systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available.