Connectivity and Security
Image and Measurement Transfer
- Raw data and all measurements (including customized) from Vivid™ Systems
- DICOM** and public DICOM SR from 3rd party
EchoPAC Post- Processing
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post -process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports faster with quick report templates
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
- Enhanced DICOM review – Accelerate reviewing and reporting by using contrast, brightness and zoom/pan controls to optimize DICOM images.
- Pediatric DICOM SR Support* – Pediatric measurements sent by SR automatically populate the pediatric report on the receiving side for fast, accurate review elsewhere.
Tricefy® Uplink* – Expedite uploading of images and patient data to Tricefy Cloud – a long-term archive that enables image sharing with colleagues or patients.
Raw data transfer – User selectable raw data file transfer in DICOM® environment.
- HIS Interface (HL7)
- Patient Data
- EMR Interface (HL7)
- Report Text
- Formatted report (Adobe PDF*)
- PACS Interface (DICOM)
- Long term Archive
Windows® 10 Operating System with application whitelisting to prevent unauthorized programs from running and potentially harming the scanner.
LDAP – Help ensure patient data safety with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, which allows your IT team to maintain greater control of who’s in the system, reducing the risk of breaches.
Configurable system password – There are fully configurable user log-on passwords and internal passwords that can meet your IT department’s requirements regarding security strength.
Disk Encryption –of the drive, which contains patient archive and images, helps ensure safety and privacy of the data, even in case of theft.
**DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information.
Tricefy is a trademark of Trice Imaging, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Services and Support
You're invited to join the club.
We invite you to join the Vivid Club, a network of thousands of fellow Vivid ultrasound users. Club membership gives you access to many tools and resources which are only available to members, helping you experience the full power of your Vivid ultrasound system. Members are regularly informed about developments in Vivid ultrasound technology and provided with special offers and opportunities which are announced on the club's own Vivid Club website.
The benefits of club membership are many:
- Information on new products and offers
- Educational offerings & online trainings
- Application tips & tricks
- White papers & user guides
- Clinical image gallery
If you are not a member, consider joining today to begin taking advantage of these outstanding tools.