Mid-size panel for clinical versatilityAt 31 x31 cm square (12.2 in), the Innova IGS 530 flat-panel digital detector is designed for a wide range of cardiovascular and interventional imaging procedures. It can cover both legs simultaneously and maintains the capability for steep angulations.
Superb image quality with high Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE)The proprietary angiography flat-panel detector offers one of the industry’s highest ratings for Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE), a parameter internationally acknowledged as an index of detector performance in contrast- and dose-limited imaging performed in clinical studies. High DQE enables better-quality images at the same dose, or the same quality image at a lower dose.
Simple, centralized, automated controls
Control your system and images with integrated, intuitive tableside controls. With simple menus, the Central touchscreen lets you control most system functions, configure the system, modify imaging parameters, control your large display monitor, and manipulate advanced applications – all at the tableside. The comfortable, easy-to-grasp control knob makes it easy to pan the table, position the gantry, and perform procedures.
All-in-one large display monitorThe full-color 8 megapixel medical-grade large display lets you view multiple images from multiple sources. Get up to 120 customized layouts, easily changeable at tableside with the Central touchscreen. Zoom in comfortably without loss of detail or pixilation to get the clinical focus you need.
In clinical use, the results of the application of dose reduction techniques will vary depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. The Interventional radiologist, assisted by a physicist as necessary has to determine the appropriate settings for each specific clinical task.
2. Except in following countries: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, New Zealand where that list is limited to 3 preferences
3. By requesting it to your entity responsible for the servicing of your equipment
4. Needle ASSIST solution includes TrackVision 2, stereo 3D and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Interventional. These applications are sold separately.
5. Vessel ASSIST solution includes Vision 2, VessellQ Xpress, Autobone Xpress and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer lnterventional. These applications are sold separately.
6. InnnovaBreeze is sold separately